Saturday, May 1st, 2021
We wish to welcome you to practice yoga at our in-studio group classes in a safe and relaxing manner.
Registration and Safety Measures
- Single-class registration is open 48 hours before class to ensure all are healthy at time of registration. You may cancel online up to 3 hours before class and receive a credit.
- Students agree not to attend class if symptomatic of any illness or even if someone in the same household is ill.
- We ask that no registrations are made within 7 days of returning to Luxembourg via air travel.
- Wearing a mask is required upon entry to our Strassen location including areas frequented by residents of the building and within our studios as well.
- Some courses are designated as "mask-required" or "mask-optional". You can find this designation in a yellow high-lighted box under the calendar of class dates on each course page. Those in a "mask-optional" course should still wear a mask up until on your mat ready for class.
- Please bring your own mat (and props if used at your class). We have mats for sale.
- While we have dressing rooms in all locations, you may come already dressed to have a faster in and out. We will have paper towels and hand disinfectant available, but you may consider to bring your own cloth towel and disinfectant.
We provide a wide array of yoga styles and teachers with classes in English and French. Classes are posted at least 4 days in advance and are found separately on our “Stream Classes” page.
We wish you a good continuation of your yoga practice in whatever form it takes and a healthy and happy autumn period!