FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I register for a course?
- Can I try a class before paying for the term?
- Due to my schedule, I cannot participate on term. Can I pay by class?
- How do I cancel a term registration?
- How can I change courses after I've enrolled?
- How can I cancel a single class and receive a credit?
- Why can't I cancel a class?
- Why can't I cancel today's class? The date doesn't appear.
- Can I make up a class I missed but didn't cancel in time?
- How do I use a credit?
- Why can't I use my credits?
- What do I need to know before my first class?
- Where can I buy a yoga mat and/or cushion?
- I'm having difficulties with the site.
If your question is not answered here, please email us at email@example.com. More logistical information is under the "Center Info" tab in the navigation bar.
Create an account and log in. Go to the schedule page and click a course. Click the registratioin button for the term registration A green confirmation box will appear. Your course will appear in your "My Registrations" section with the amount to pay. You will receive an email with bank details for payment. Check your spam filter if it has not been received. If you have difficulty, email us the course name, day and time, and we will register you.
You have two ways to do this:
- Single-Class "Drop-in" Registration: check lavender box in the "Single-Class Registration" section of the schedule page or onf the course page within 4 hours before class time to see if space is available and to register. You pay at the class.
- Register for the remaining portion of a term and pay. You can get a refund if you don't like the first class after registration and have a guaranteed place well ahead of 4 hours before class time. See our term cancellation policy.
If you have an irregular schedule, there are two possibilities:
- Single-Class "Drop-in" Registration: check the schedule page or course page within 4 hours before class time to see if space is available and to register. You pay at the class.
- You can benefit from a reduced rate and guaranteed space by registering for the term, then use the cancellation system to receive credits for canceled classes. These credits can be used for classes in other courses before the term ends. Even if you don't use all credits, you may still benefit price-wise and have a guaranteed space.
By email. You will receive a refund based on our cancellation policy found here.
Email us the course name, day and time you wish to change to. We'll make the switch for you.
Once your payment is registered, a "cancel a class" module will appear below the calendar on your course page. You may cancel a specific date up to 1 hour in advance. One credit will be added in your profile section.
If your plans change and you can attend a class you had canceled, click "undo cancellation" in the "Cancellations" section of "My Registrations". This "undo" link disappears if someone has already taken the space. Read more.
Your payment must be registered first. If the full amount due is still posted in your "My Registrations" section, the payment hasn't been registered yet.
The date disappears in the cancellation module one hour before the class since it leaves no time for others to use the space.
No. People receive credits for canceling a class within enough time for others to use their place. With most classes full, the only way the system can work is if people cancel within the rules. Otherwise, more and more students will get credits but no space will be available to use them.
You'll find the answer here.
Credits are a courtesy we offer so that term students have a possibility, but not the right, to make up a canceled class as space permits before the end of the term.
Credits may only be used to reserve space in classes taking place within the next 7 days provided space is available. The first week of the term is be blocked for credit usage as many people sign up for the term during that week, and we wish to make sure there is space for them. You may only use a credit within the same term as the class you canceled. It does not extend beyond for the reasons explained here.
Read the class preparation page.
Mats vary in quality, material, size, thickness and 'stickiness'. We have an excellent quality yoga mat for 40 €. If you would like to purchase one from us, email us and we will bring one to class for you. We also have meditation cushions for 38 €.
We wish to improve the site to make usage of it as easy as possible. If you can't navigate to where you want, stop and call us with what you wanted to do.