Online Class Cancellation & Replacement System
- Term students can cancel a class from their course online up to 1 hour in advance to receive 1 credit.
- A credit gives the possibility, but not the right, to take a class from another course before the term's end depending on space availability.
- All credits return to "0" at term's end and cannot be used in a following term.
- To replace the last class of a term, cancel it and use the credit in advance. Otherwise, it is lost. Similarly, you can use a credit earlier than the canceled class.
Single class cancellation procedure
Make your term payment. Only after you get our 'payment received' email confirmation can you access the online system. Attention: cancellations will not be accepted by phone nor by email. The online system is a courtesy to those who learn to use it.
- Log in.
- Click the link to your course page provided in your profile section.
- Scroll down your course page to the cancellation module at the bottom.
- You may cancel a term class up to 1 hour in advance. Thereafter, the date disappears from the module's drop-down menu.
- One credit will be added in your profile section. You receive an email confirmation.
If you canceled a class but later can attend, click "undo cancellation" next to the date in the table on your course page. This "undo" link disappears if someone has taken your place.
Single class replacement procedure
Your credit is valid for the term, but you may only reserve a space for classes taking place within the next 7 days. You may not use a credit the first week of the term.
- Log in.
- The "log in" button becomes the "my profile" button after log in. Click it.
- Click the "replacements" tab. (Available classes appear from the 2nd week of the term on if you have a credit.)
- Click the link to the available class you want and scroll to the bottom to the "use a credit" module.
*You may cancel a replacement class up to 24 hours in advance and still get your credit back.
Special weekend replacement classes are sometimes set up near the end of a term where you may use a credit, but they are distinct from our other weekend classes and programs.