starting May 18, 2022
8 classes remaining
Class price average: 18.0 €
May 18, 2022
May 18: The class is full, but a student may cancel. Try again within 48 hours of class time when single-class registration opens.
This course is full on a term basis. Waitlist yourself for the term and/or use the "single-class" registration system week-to-week.
Ashtanga vinyasa is a hatha yoga practice transmitted to Pattabhi Jois from the yoga master Krishnamacharya. It is for students seeking an invigorating approach that purifies, stimulates and energizes. It consists of postures practiced in a fluid rhythm with a concentrated breath, steady gaze, and internal contractions to direct vital energy. Due to the dynamic nature of this practice, one feels completely energized and purified in each cell of the body and also in the mind. More details
- A previous experience in yoga is recommended but beginners are welcome
- Student follows the teacher’s instruction but is also introduced to self-practice where the teacher spends time adjusting the student in the postures
- The student progresses through the primary series of postures
Nathalie Colavitti Blay
Nathalie became interested in yoga through a documentary of a young girl who explained with lucidity and breathtaking calm how yoga helped her recover from a severe childhood trauma. That spark brought Nathalie to Iyengar yoga classes in 2006 before moving on to vinyasa and thereafter Ashtanga vinyasa whose energizing and soothing practices fascinated her. She also included into her personal practice the shat kriyas - purification techniques that are highly effective for digestive problems, stress and insomnia. In 2016, she graduated La Source’s 300-hour teacher training program. At the request of her colleagues, she gives yoga classes at work. At the same time, she continues her own practice and has attended workshops by senior Ashtanga teachers like Mark Darby, Danny Paradise, Gregor Maehle, Laruga Glaser, Kathy Cooper and Doug Keller. She wishes to share the knowledge acquired and tp continue to explore that vast world called yoga. More details
147 route d'Arlon, Strassen. With oak floors and a warm ambiance, our Strassen center is a haven from the hustle and bustle of city life, located on route d'Arlon near rue de Reckenthal, just 200m from the A6/E25 autoroute. See location & map
What to bring
- There are men and women's changing rooms at this location but come dressed if possible in comfortable clothing to stretch in.
- Please bring your own yoga or exercise mat. We have mats for purchase at 30 and 55 Euros.
- Info for your first yoga class