Ashtanga vinyasa is a hatha yoga practice transmitted to Pattabhi Jois from the yoga master Krishnamacharya. It is for students seeking an invigorating approach that purifies, stimulates and energizes. It consists of postures practiced in a fluid rhythm with a concentrated breath, steady gaze, and internal contractions to direct vital energy. Due to the dynamic nature of this practice, one feels completely energized and purified in each cell of the body and also in the mind. More details
- A previous experience in yoga is recommended but beginners are welcome
- The student progresses through the primary series of postures
Practicing yoga since 1967 and teaching since 1984, Denise has experienced the feeling of easiness, lightness, joy and health in life and wishes to impart this wonderful experience to all her students in the varied styles of yoga that she teaches - Ashtanga, Sivananda, Vinyasa Krama, Pregnancy yoga, Yoga for the back and Hormone yoga. More details
147 route d'Arlon, Strassen. With oak floors and a warm ambiance, our Strassen center is a haven from the hustle and bustle of city life, located on route d'Arlon near rue de Reckenthal, just 200m from the A6/E25 autoroute. See location & map
What to bring
- There are men and women's changing rooms at this location but come dressed if possible in comfortable clothing to stretch in.
- Please bring your own yoga or exercise mat. We have mats for purchase at 25 and 45 Euros.
- Info for your first yoga class