October 8, 2021
Space available, but registration only possible 48 hours before class time.
|• Full Vaccination Certificate|
|• Recovery Certificate|
|• Negative Test Certificate|
|(72h PCR, 48h Certified Antigen)|
|No testing at location|
Ashtanga vinyasa is a hatha yoga practice transmitted to Pattabhi Jois from the yoga master Krishnamacharya. It is for students seeking an invigorating approach that purifies, stimulates and energizes. It consists of postures practiced in a fluid rhythm with a concentrated breath, steady gaze, and internal contractions to direct vital energy. Due to the dynamic nature of this practice, one feels completely energized and purified in each cell of the body and also in the mind. More details
- A previous experience in yoga is recommended but beginners are welcome
- Student follows the teacher’s instruction but is also introduced to self-practice where the teacher spends time adjusting the student in the postures
- The student progresses through the primary series of postures
- This 2-hour class allows us time to explore technique in-depth for selected asanas or movement patterns, to practice the whole sequence on a more regular basis, and to sit for pranayama and meditation.
Danijela's first contact with yoga was back in the late '90s in Belgrade. In 2009, she joined Denise's Ashtanga courses and followed them for eight years before taking La Source's 300-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training, completed in April 2016. She continued in trainings, mainly in Ashtanga, Vinyasa Krama and Yin. She went to study with Srivatsa Ramaswami in Europe and India, obtaining two Advanced Teacher Training certificates (200 hrs) in Vinyasa Krama. It has helped her tap into deeper levels in her personal practice. While still in love with Ashtanga and its captivating flow of breath with movement – Vinyasa Krama unlocked the various stages of each asana and improved her stillness. Practicing yoga makes her happy and light. It clears her mind and frees the space for new ideas. She is grateful for the opportunity to share some of that lightness with you. More details
147 route d'Arlon, Strassen. With oak floors and a warm ambiance, our Strassen center is a haven from the hustle and bustle of city life, located on route d'Arlon near rue de Reckenthal, just 200m from the A6/E25 autoroute. See location & map
What to bring
- There are men and women's changing rooms at this location but come dressed if possible in comfortable clothing to stretch in.
- Please bring your own yoga or exercise mat. We have mats for purchase at 25 and 45 Euros.
- Info for your first yoga class