This course is taught in English.
Style: Ashtanga Beginner & Intermediate
Ashtanga vinyasa is a hatha yoga practice transmitted to Pattabhi Jois from the great yoga master Krishnamacharya. It is for students seeking an invigorating approach that purifies, stimulates and energizes. It consists of postures practiced in a fluid rhythm with a concentrated breath, steady gaze, and internal contractions to direct vital energy. Due to the dynamic nature of this practice, one feels completely energized and purified in each cell of the body and also in the mind. Go to the Ashtanga Beginner & Intermediate page.
- A previous experience in yoga is recommended but beginners are welcome
- Student follows the teacher’s instruction but is also introduced to self-practice where the teacher spends time adjusting the student in the postures
- The student progresses through the primary series of postures
See all levels
Teacher: Ashtanga Team Teachers
Several Ashtanga Yoga teachers will rotate to teach. As the Ashtanga sequence remains the same, the student will benefit from the specific approaches of each teacher. Timi and Danijela will teach Wednesday 18:30. Denise and Marija will teach Friday 18:40. Denise and Danijela will teach Saturday 11:00. Go to Ashtanga Team's page.
With oak floors and a warm ambience with a view from the terrace of an occasional grazing sheep, our new Strassen center is a haven from the hustle and bustle of city life, located on route d'Arlon near rue de Reckenthal, just 200m from the A6/E25 autoroute. Go to the Strassen page.
What to bring
- There are men and women's changing rooms at this location. Wear comfortable clothing to stretch in.
- There are 10 yoga mats to borrow out of 24 possible students attending. We prioritise the mats for first-time students who don't have a mat. After the first class, please purchase and bring your own mat. We sell mats at good value.
- Info for your first yoga class
At registration, we require term payment to guarantee your place. You may cancel after the first class according to our term cancellation policy.
|January 12, 2019||taking place|
|January 19, 2019||taking place|
|January 26, 2019||taking place|
|February 02, 2019||taking place|
|February 09, 2019||taking place|
|February 16, 2019||canceled for holiday!|
|February 23, 2019||canceled for holiday!|
|March 02, 2019||taking place|
|March 09, 2019||taking place|
|March 16, 2019||taking place|
|March 23, 2019||taking place|
|March 30, 2019||taking place|
|April 06, 2019||taking place|